Equipment Purchase Request

What type of technical equipment?
Technical equipment, applies to anything that contains a CPU, such as desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, printers, and mobile devices.

If you are a faculty member, please contact your research administrator (RA).

If you are a staff member, contact your PI.

If you are a student, contact your program manager.